Friday, March 13, 2009

First Post...

Oooo... I have a blog. Hurray for conformity!! :D Meh, I just got this so I can comment on my friend's blog, but I suppose that I'll post now and then.... So, I guess I should introduce myself

*ahem*

Hello, my name is * censored*and I might be in serious need of some mental help. Or rather... My name is * censored * and I could very well be outside you window watching you at this very moment...or My name is * censored * and I like speaking in an english accent.... Or My name is * censored * and I am a human just like you and the other billions people on earth...yea, I'll go with that... I'm currently living somewhere in Texas (although I'm orginally from New Orleans), I'm 14 (my b-day is in May) and a freshman in high school. Nice to meet whom ever might be reading this (which I suspect is no one).... Ta-ta for now my fellow sheepole (Get it? It's a joke about conformity & following the crowd. "sheep people". Haha?)....


~"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps." -Emo Philips

1 comment: