Saturday, March 28, 2009

Buzzz

Currently Listening to: B.Y.O.B By: System of a Down. Nice song, sounds good in it's own weird way...


Gah, I'm so sleepy! I was up till around 2 am watching "The Secret Life Of Bees". It was a really good movie, altough drepressing.

Hmm... I really don't have any to say at the moment. Just wanted to update, because if I don't then I probably never will. I have a tendency to put off things I want/need to do till I end up not doing it at all. Tis' a bad habit of mine...

Ooo! "Beyond The Horizon" By Bob Dylan just came on!! I lurves (yes, 'lureve') this song. I usally don't like country music (infact I hate country music), but this song is just so pretty.

Welps, guess I'm done with my incoherent ramblings. (Hey, I spelled incoherent right!! :D )

G'day.

~"The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom." - Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment