Sunday, April 5, 2009

Candeseamo The Frazzled

Grr.... >:[

Not in a good mood right now. I am so sick and tired of living with such negative people and being everyone's emotional punching bag... It seems like every other minute someone has a freakin' problem over something. . . and for some reason the overall negativity of everyone seems to be magnified on sundays. I hate sundays.

And sunday is the day before monday (school). Its like there's no where to go. Either go to school and want to go home or be at home and wish I was somewhere else. Making summer the most bitter-sweet thing in the world.

sigh... -_-

Hope you have better sundays than I.
G'day.


~"I think the best way to solve problems is to run away from them. This is a distinct philosophy of mine. No problem is so big or so complicated that it cannot be run away from!"- Linus (from Peanuts comic strip)

No comments:

Post a Comment